Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hello friends!! Just a quick post tonight, since I really should be in the bed! We had a pretty good week. Still need LOTS of improvement on Hayley's attitude towards me (and in general). Aaron and I are going to really try to come up with a game plan or I guess I should say a "Life plan" to improve Hayley's attitude and our qualities of life. All three of us really do have so much to be thankful for, we really do have a great life...we just have to make the best of our lives each and every day. Happiness is a choice, so I am choosing for us to have a Happy Life..sure, everyday isn't going to be a happy, go lucky, peachy kind of day and yes, our lives will never ever be the same without Chloe, but it is what it is...and we have to make it the best we can! This week coming up is the last full week of summer for Hayley. It's so hard for me to believe summer is almost over! I will share some thoughts on our summer soon........it's definitely been a fun summer, but one with some tough emotional days! I hope all of you had a great weekend...here's wishing you a great week, full of love and laughter!!!!
love, Christy
p.s. I tried a sweet potato yesterday..with butter and brown sugar...didn't care for it, reminded me of mushy babyfood!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I don't like sweet potatoes either, but hey atleast you're trying things!!! Like I tell the kiddos you will never know if you like/dislike something unless you try it!